Guest: Matt Middendorp, Sales Math Consulting LLC
Date: August 16, 2018 at 12:10 P.M. (CDT)
To register, please click here.
In this masterclass, we’re going to start looking at strategies for building relationships over time. Let’s be honest, it would be fantastic if every deal closed right away, but that isn’t reality. Sometimes it can take years to bring a client on board. My personal record from my banking days is 3 years, and I’ve known deals that have taken even longer to come together. So how do you continue to add value to a relationship over time without it becoming stale?
That’s the question we’re going to begin answering in Long Haul Follow-Up: Routines for Building Profitable Banking Relationships That Last for Years.
Three Big Ideas you will take away from Long-Haul Follow-Up Routines
- How – Learn the rules of keeping prospects engaged past the first set of meetings.
- When – Know when to reach out, as well as how to be original and interesting, throughout the buying process.
- What – There’s no shortage of follow-up options. Together, we’re going to create a list, so you can choose the specific tactic your prospect will find the most valuable every time?
This session is always one of the most fun to do when I coach in person…the brainstorming that accompanies this conversation is always full of energy and creativity. So while you’re watching, be thinking of new or interesting ways to engage your customers and prospects.
To learn more about taking control of your banking career visit Sales-Math.com, call (715) 897-0879, or email Matt personally at email@example.com.
Webinar Registration Cost: Free
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday, August 14
- To register, please click here.
All BankBeatGroups webinars will occur on the third Thursday of every month at 12:10 p.m. Please take some time during your lunch break to attend our webinars.